EnOp mainly works in the industry, energy and transportation. EnOp’s activities focus on:
- minimizing the environmental impact of electric motors (e.g. reduce losses, noise; increase efficiency, durability; re-used and eco-design);
- reducing the cost of electric machines (e.g. reduce volume, weight; change material; optimize motor control and always retain performance and technical characteristics);
- research & development of vehicles less environmental pollution (electric and hybrid vehicles);
- research & development of renewable energy (wind, solar,…);
- research & development of energy storage (battery, super capacitor);
- reverse engineering of industrial product, transportation, renewable energy.